Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Week 32


A couple weeks ago I thought miss Lillian droped; however, talking with others and the increased pelvic soreness I have been feeling I realized she hasn't dropped. Instead, what I've been feeling is my pelvis bone separating! After you have left the world, archeologists and paleontologists can determine if a woman has had children by looking at the pelvic bone, sometimes the ligament stretching cause indentations and the bones will be slightly further apart. It is amazing to know that is what my body is doing at the moment although it is quite annoying at times; I'm finding it more difficult to walk, roll over from side to side, standing up from a sitting position, and putting on pants... needing to lift one leg and balance on the other I find is extremely painful! But, it is all worth it to have miss Lillian in the end.

My body is beginning practicing more and more for her arrival; I have had many more Braxton Hicks and they usually last a few hours. The last time I got them I tried to just sleep, I woke up a few times with them continuing but by morning they had subsided. According to babycenter.com, Lillian is going through these changes this week:

How your baby's growing:

By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.


No comments:

Post a Comment