Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Newborn clothes in Korea

Over the past few weeks I've been on the lookout for newborn clothes here in Seoul, specifically onesies and newborn pjs. Everywhere I look I only see toddler clothes and they are not cheap! I've been in contact with some other expat parents who have had children here and finally confirmed they do not really put their babies in onesies here. There is an online market I'd be able to find some but they still are not as cheap as in the states. So looks like that will be something I'm adding to my list to get when I come back this summer. I'll be looking to get a small variety in each age bracket so that I have them for at least up to a year. One of the expat parents also suggested arranging a meet-up to get their hand-me-downs or even let me borrow outfits while I'm here since some are still talking of having more children while they are here; but I have to wait to find out the sex before we can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment