Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

13 Weeks

My stomach is getting harder... last week at the ultrasound I think I could even feel which side the baby was on. I had a small hard spot on my left side like a knot and after they had me walk around a bit it wasn't there anymore. When I went to the doctor on Friday, I've realized I've lost 20 lbs since we've been here. I'm going to continue doing what I've been doing to make sure I don't gain too much weight during this pregnancy; they say typical is 20-35 lbs.

According to babycenter.com, these are the changes that will be occurring this week:

How your baby's growing:

Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clear ly vis ible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce. This marks the last week of the first trimester.

No comments:

Post a Comment