Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 5, 2013

September

I haven't blogged in a while and realized an entire month and a half has gone by without a post! so this will be a bit condensed.  Charlotte can roll in both directions and loves her jumpy. Lillian is quite the talker..... yes she was before but now you can have full on conversations with her!  This month we took a trip to visit my parents and took the train. It was a great visit and there are too many pictures to upload.


At the end of the month we went apple picking in Julian and had a blast.  Lillian really enjoyed their size as she could "eat them like [we] do" instead of having me slice them into pieces.



 Another big event, Lillian got her first haircut! Imagine that, just a few weeks short of turning 3.  I was 3 before I got my first haircut and my mom keeps saying her hair is just like mine was. We found this cute little shop called Pigtails and Crewcuts that specializes in kids cuts. They have fancy chairs to sit in, they get animal crackers and prizes.


Below is Miss Charlotte exploring some grass while Lillian plays at the park on the beach near our favorite weekend eatery.


No comments:

Post a Comment