Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Halloween fun!

I know, I know, "how can you already have costumes done before October? and for 2 kids?"  I did some sewing for Lillian's birthday so I just did ALL the sewing for October at the same time when I had the chance.  Greg would take Lillian out for the day and I'd get lots of time in to get projects done.  This year's birthday and Halloween theme are dinosaurs!  We visited the pumpkin patch the day it opened and took pictures of Charlotte in her costume.  The same day we spent the morning in urgent care with Lillian for a pulled elbow (part of her elbow popped out of place) so she was in a splint and sling for the day.  She is 100% better now but it took a few days for her to feel comfortable to move it....she was more scared of it hurting again.  The doctor tried twice at putting it back in place and never heard it pop so we think the sling and splint did it.  We still plan on visiting again so I know I'll get more pictures of Lillian. 




No comments:

Post a Comment