Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 19, 2013

It's a.......





We had our big ultrasound and everything looked great!! The baby is measuring about a half a week bigger and at my last appointment there was some discussion about it but it would only change my due date up by a few days..... so I told him the baby will come when the baby comes and I've always planned late April.  (I have a feeling it will happen around the 18th for some reason.... have had that feeling for quite some time)  We told the tech we wanted her to write down the gender and put it in an envelope.  Later in the morning, Lillian and I took the envelope and a box to Babies R Us.  We picked out a boy outfit and a girl outfit, took both to the register and asked the to ring up the corresponding outfit that is revealed in the card.  The cashier was very excited she got to be part of this surprise for me.  I had her ring it up, put it directly in the box with the receipt so I didn't even know.  I also bought a card there and asked her to put the gender inside the card so I could mail it to one set of grandparents.  We took the gift home, wrapped it and took it to Greg's parents for a big Christmas reveal.  We mailed the card to my parents so they could open it Christmas Day as well and we could all find out together even though we were going to be in different places.  Greg's dad, Gary, did the honors of opening the gift and we found out it's a...........


No comments:

Post a Comment