Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!


Posted a little late but still have photos to share.  Lillian helped me bake this past week getting ready for Thanksgiving.  I even tried out all vegan recipes that were surprisingly very good.  Lillian helped me make an apple cranberry crisp and mini vegan pumpkin pies.  She loves to help and knew what to do without much guidance.  At home she has a large collection of wooden food, some in connected together with Velcro so she can "cut" them apart.  She calls it "make it" (she came up with the name since I always say wait I have to make it).  That collection of toys is a big hit at our house for play dates.  I pull out wooden spoons and pots and pans for the kids to use.  Oh she also really enjoyed wearing an apron; it is one of mine I just tied around her a few times..... she kept calling it a dress.  Below is Lillian enjoying her finished product.... unfortunately she was saying "cheese" in the second picture with pie in her mouth.



1 comment:

  1. Hi! It's been a while since I peeked at your blog. Congrats on baby #2!! We are all well. 2nd grade is going well for Jazzy and Cam. Nothing much new here but just living life to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete