Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Lillian has big news!


That's right! Lillian is going to have a baby brother or sister to play with coming in late April!  Greg and I have been sort of trying since Jan when I went off the pill, I charted for a while but it never worked  so we just decided to let things happen naturally and hope it didn't take too long.  Well my cycle hasn't been regular since going off the pill.... anywhere from 30-52 days.... and that makes it very hard to plan.  We found out the night I returned from my Northern California visit on August  19th.  Based on my last period I could have been 10 weeks but figured that was unlikely.  I had to wait 2 weeks to get into the doctors and when they did that ultrasound they said I was under 6 weeks! I was in shock by that because that meant I started having symptoms from the moment it happened! And they are trying to say I found out at 3 weeks...... very hard for me to believe.  But we went back and redid the ultrasound again 2 weeks later and I only measured 7 weeks and 5 days.  With that, it has been a LONG 5 weeks!  and I still have a lot to go.

This pregnancy has been different by far from Lillian's.  Morning sickness isn't as bad, with Lillian I felt car sick all the time and would have very strong waves of nausea.  This time around it's more like I ate too much even if I barely ate.  Yes there are times nausea gets pretty bad but nothing like it was with Lillian.  I will say I am much more tired this round.  Some have said I didn't have a toddler to run around after last time but my goodness most days I'm ready for bed starting at 4pm!  As of right now we are hoping for a boy but I think we are going team Green and not finding out the gender, letting it be a wonderful surprise at the birth.  I don't get as many ultrasounds this round either, my doctor only does the 20 week anatomy scan and one more after that to confirm size and placement.  I had so many ultrasounds in Korea that the temptation would have gotten to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment