Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 12, 2011

Teeth

I realized I've been posting about her teeth but not on the blog, she now has 5!  She got her first tooth Oct. 26th; if you were facing looking at her it was the left of her bottom two teeth.  I don't know the order of the top ones because I didn't know they had pushed through.  I had a feeling all would come at once because you could see them right under the gums just waiting.  She was in the carrier on the front of me and she kept leaning back and I'd tickle her neck, she'd laugh and that's when I spotted them!  Again, if you are looking at her she has the first, second, and fourth of the top front four teeth.  Shortly after those pushed through the second bottom one pushed through and now we are just waiting on the third of the top four teeth.  She's been pretty fussy lately so it may happen soon.  I managed to get a couple pictures of her smiling where you can see her first tooth; the others have not extended down enough yet to see them in pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment