Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Stairs

In our new place we have two sets of stairs, one of my biggest concerns has been how to teach Lillian how to get down.  They are gated off; however, I still wanted to teach her a way to go down them in case she ever got past a gate and encountered the stairs on her own.  She sure did pick it up quick! I think it only took her 2 days to have it all figured out.  We tried a few different ways, if I hold one hand she will hold onto the rails and walk down carefully.  She also tried to go backwards but she'd get her foot stuck and ended up falling backwards lukily I was standing right behind her so she just fell into me.  She now slides on her belly and she is sure quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment