Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Lillian is 3 months old!

I can't believe how quick time is going! Lillian has changed SO MUCH the past couple weeks; seems like she is learning and exploring more and more each day. She is discovering her hands, sucking on them and grasping things that are close but I don't think she has full control of them yet. She is talking a ton and learning to laugh too! She doesn't enjoy tummy time too much but LOVES to stand. I didn't intentionally make her stand, she kept pushing against me while I fed her and so one day I lifted her up and she pushed off my legs. Ever since we stand a little each day. She is even starting to use only my hands for balance instead of me holding her up. Now we need to work on sitting by ourselves.

Below are some videos of her many accomplishments this past month.

Talking Jan. 6th



Talking Jan. 11th



Standing Jan. 11th



Laughing Jan. 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment