Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

I can't believe how quick time is going! Lillian has made a lot of progress this past month and has accomplished many milestones! She can now grasp things and hit things with her hands, she sits up with a little support on her back, she continues to LOVE to stand and she has just begun to scoot off the pillow at tummy time. I think she is going to be mobile in not time! We recently got her a jumper/activity table that will grow with her for many months. She currently uses it to help her stand although even on the lowest setting we still have to put a book under her. She also likes the mirror and moves those toys with her hands. Lillian also puts herself to sleep now... sometimes it is great that I can wrap her up, hold her for a minute or two then give her a kiss and put her in bed... but there are other times I just wish I could hold her till she falls asleep. Most the time when I try she fights me now, the only time I really get to is if she wakes up early from a nap and can't fall back asleep on her own.

I am so grateful for my wonderful husband who works while I get to stay home with our daughter and document how much she changes in such a short amount of time. Below is a collage of photos taken so far during her 3rd month of life:


No comments:

Post a Comment