Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Registering Lillian

We registered Lillian as a U.S. citizen this week! It wasn't too hard but a lot of paperwork. She will even get a passport to travel back to the states, it should be arriving in a couple weeks. Of course it was very difficult to get a photo of her... they wanted one with her eyes open and face turned to the camera.


My dad takes passport photos at the post office and he said they should just let me hold her and put a white sheet over my arm so you don't see me; however, everything in Korea is done differently. I don't think they get many people coming in asking for passport photos for a baby because the guy looked at us like we were crazy. To get this photo we laid her on a white background while I tried to hold her arms down from flailing in her face and keep her from crying. This was a zoomed in version of the photo and I'm surprised how well it turned out. They also took photos with me holding her that they would just photo shop my arm out but we didn't pick any of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment