Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Being Induced

Well looks like we will be having a baby by Saturday! I went to my doctor's appointment today and my blood pressure was still very high reading at 153/107 and only went down to 140/100 by the time I left so we are starting the induction process tomorrow morning. I will check in at 10am (that should be about 7pm US time) they will start pitocin and I will have 48 hrs to progress. I'm currently at 1cm 0% effacing so there is no guarantee that the pitocin will cause me to dilate even with the strong contractions. If I don't dilate in the 48 hrs we will do a c-section. It wasn't exactly what I had in mind with my birth plan but at this point it is better to have her out safely.... keeping her in there any longer than we need to with my blood pressure that high is not good for me or her. So we could have a baby anywhere from 1-3 days depending how things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment