Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Week 33

Miss Lillian definitely has less room, when she moves it produces more of a hard lump. This past week Greg and I have been playing, guess the body part when we feel the lump; a few days ago we could feel something small like a foot :) Last night, she moved so much it shook my body and woke me up! When she moves like that I just wonder what in the world she is doing in there. As these last few weeks pass I am getting more and more excited to meet Lillian! It is hard to believe it is getting so close. I have continued to have Braxton Hicks and I went in last week feeling a little off balance after standing for a short period of time. It felt a little like I was drunk, needing to stabilize myself with the wall while taking a shower or standing to cook dinner. I've been having signs of pre-eclampsia for a while now but the tests always come back negative. When I went in my blood pressure was 149/100 so they sent me to labor and delivery to be monitored. They didn't run the normal test but my blood pressure did go down after laying for a few min. Since I wasn't having contractions and my blood pressure lowered while laying down so they sent me home. I have another doctors appointment this Wed. where we will do our last ultrasound. This ultrasound will help determine how big she is, they will give us an estimate on her weight again and the size of her head.

According to babycenter.com, here is what is happening with Lillian this week:

How your baby's growing:

This week your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds (heft a pineapple) and has passed the 17-inch mark. He's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and his skeleton is hardening. The bones in his skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for him to fit through the birth canal. (The pressure on the head during birth is so intense that many babies are born with a conehead-like appearance.) These bones don't entirely fuse until early adulthood, so they can grow as his brain and other tissue expands during infancy and childhood.


No comments:

Post a Comment