Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Smiles from Charlotte :)

Miss Charlotte smiles A LOT!  Unfortunately when I get the camera out the look on her face changes from "hi Mama" to "what the heck is that thing?!" so capturing her joy has been challenging.  I did manage to take a little video that shows it a little, normally we can "talk" to each other between coos and that is when she smiles the most.  She "talks" a lot more than Lillian did at this age but when I said that to someone in my mommy group they said it's probably because she hears so much more talking with Lillian around.  I hadn't thought about it like that before but it makes sense. 




No comments:

Post a Comment