Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

One Week Old

We have had a couple weigh ins for Charlotte and she has gained a ton of weight, gained 8.5 oz in 4 days! So our Pediatrician feels confident in my nursing that we don't have to go back till she is a month old.  I must say it is very different this time around, with Lillian being born in Korea I didn't have the breastfeeding support I have here and it really made a difference.  Lillian is loving being a big sister and asks to hold the baby, kiss her and love on her everyday.  She gets very concerned when she cries (which is not often since I wake her up every 2 hrs to feed her) and goes over to her bed and asks, "what's wrong baby?" or "it's ok baby".  Our adjustment from 1 to 2 kids has been relatively easy.  I had to wake Lillian every 2 hrs as well when she was a baby which made making a routine/schedule very easy.  Now that I'm doing the same with Charlotte I've been able to wake her up the same time as Lillian and plan our days a bit better instead of just waiting for her to feed whenever.  I have been letting her wake on her own during the night and find I'm getting more sleep now than when I was pregnant. 





No comments:

Post a Comment