Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 30, 2012

Video updates

I was browsing through my videos and realized there were some that were never posted.


Here Lillian finally figured out how her ducks work.  I made these for her birthday



This one was taken early in December and Lillian is eating a banana.  She really likes to hold it herself. 



The last one is from November.  We went to a Mexican restaurant and I gave Lillian some chips to munch on while we waited for our dinner.  She saw Greg and I dipping our chips in salsa and insisted on doing it as well.  This is the video of her doing it.  She really enjoys it and now will dip french fries.  Days that I can't get her to eat too much protein I'll give her chicken strips and something to dip them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment