Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

6 months

I can't believe Lillian is a half a year old already!!!! At our doctor's appointment this month she has gained some weight and now weighs 12 pounds 8 ounces. We also got the ok to start more variety of foods. So far she has tried carrots and apples. I'm making my own baby food and I must say it tastes A LOT better than the jarred foods. Lillian is very close to crawling already, she is clearly strong enough if she stands and jumps on her own now she just has to figure out how to do it. When I watch her, she can get on her hands pretty easy and she tucks her knees under her but never at the same time. She currently scoots across the floor on her back. Here are some spring pictures I took of her the other day:

No comments:

Post a Comment